When Battlefield: Bad Company 2 releases early next year, a Limited Edition of the first-person-person shooter, full of gameplay unlocks will give players a day-one advantage on the digital battlefields, and it won’t cost you a penny more.
That’s right, come March. 2, gamers can pick up a Limited Edition of the game for $59.99, the same price as the regular version, but with these added features.
Four vehicle warfare unlocks
- Improved Vehicle Armor — An up-armor package is mounted on all vehicle types, decreasing the effect of both explosive and penetrating warheads, significantly improving vehicle survivability.
- Supreme Vehicle Firepower — Additional weapon packages are mounted for the driver of all armored vehicles, greatly expanding the range of targets the vehicle can successfully engage and destroy.
- Vehicle Motion Sensor — Use this electronics warfare package to locate enemy units in direct proximity to the vehicle.
- Tracer Dart Pistol — This magnetic dart attaches to any vehicle surface, allowing squad members to track, lock on, and fire rockets onto moving targets even beyond line of sight.
Two classic Battlefield 1943 weapons
- M1A1 Submachine Gun — Reliable but heavy this classic weapon is a powerful force in the hands of any Battlefield veteran.
- M1911 Pistol — Highly customized M1911 are favored for its dependability and the power of its large .45 caliber round.
As you’d guess, a limited number of the LE will be available, and even though I hate day-one advantage nonsense, I’m definitely reserving a copy of the LE the next time I venture to GameStop that place that sells video games.