We had a chance to preview and get some info on a new game acquired by Lighthouse Interactive called Pirate Party: Adventures of the Black Corsair.
This is the latest Wii-based family-friendly party game chock full of mini games and innocent mischief.
It’s set for release early next year, also on the DS, as Lighthouse promises big things on the horizon.
“2009 will be a significant year for us,” said Steve Wall, vice president of business development for Lighthouse Interactive. “Pirate Party has a wonderful mix of Adventure and party-style gameplay that gamers will love.”
Pirate Party: Adventures of the Black Corsair invites players to become a marauding buccaneer in 17th century London. Double-crossed by their pirate Captain and branded traitors to their country, players will face countless perils as they struggle to clear their names and become the most famous Black Corsair “" defender of the Crown. A fantastic new adventure is about to begin!
- Family friendly fun
- User-friendly and accessible for everyone
- The only ‘party’ game that allows gameplay in versus, single, cooperative, and story modes
Explore 3 vast worlds, including: London City, The Tower of London, and The Royal Court
- Interact with a cast of humorous characters
- Conquer mini-games to unlock special game features
- Easy-to-use In-Game HUD featuring a diary, log, map, inventory, and puzzles
- Save Points and Check Points are spread throughout each level
- Simple navigation made possible by positioning the main character on the Map
We also got a first look at some new screens from the upcoming game:
For more info, visit www.lighthouse-interactive.com