Zoo Hospital is a plot-driven collection of mini-games that makes you a summer intern at your aunt’s zoo
The adventures unfold as you learn how to treat 40 kinds of animals including mammals, reptiles and birds. It’s your job to diagnose and treat the creatures and return them to their habitats healthy and well-adjusted.
- Explore the amazing world of animals and learn about animal care, and endangered and exotic species. Budding vets can become experts on their favorites!
- Use the Touch Screen and stylus in medical mini games to treat varied illnesses. Administer injections, apply ointment, pull teeth, remove deadly microbes, X Ray organs and much more!
- Treat 40 different patients from the bird, mammal and reptile families. Start with 10 unlocked animals including: eagle, kangaroo, jaguar, zebra, chimp, panda, hyena, male lion, fossa and cobra.
- Discover how best to calm stressed species through soothing touch.
- Develop new skills via observation, problem solving and motor control that help you successfully decipher a patient’s body language, perform a thorough examination and then determine the most appropriate treatment.
- Consult the Doctor’s Observational Computerized Clipboard (DOCC) to learn what’s ailing your patient while checking vital signs and statistics.
- Get help from, or help a friend in, 2-player cooperative multiplayer!
- Earn award plaques for your trophy room as you become an expert vet.
Get to work from tigers to mearcats as Zoo Hospital tests the DS’ touch screen capabilities in this fun-for-everyone title.
Learning Curve: [rating:4/5]