As expected, Nintendo announced the final launch lineup for next month’s Japanese release of the 3DS at this weekend’s Nintendo World 2011 summit. The list of eight games is, and their expect retail price:
- Winning Eleven 3DSoccer (5,800 yen/$70)
- Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition (4,800 yen/$58)
- Samurai Warriors Chronicle (6,090 yen/$73)
- Tobidasu! Puzzle Bobble 3D (4,980 yen/$60)
- Nintendogs + Cats (Toy Poodle & New Friends, French Bulldog & New Friends, Shiba & New Friends, 4,800 yen each)
- Ridge Racer 3D (6,090 yen/$73)
- Combat of Giants: Dinosaurs 3D (5,040 yen/$61)
- Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracle (5,980 yen/$72)
Nintendo also announced a few games that will be coming out within 2011 including BlazBlue Continuum Shift 2, ports of Tales of the Abyss and Raving Rabbids Travel in Time, and a third game in the DS’s Tank Beatseries.
It was also confirmed that the 3DS battery will last 3-5 hours depending on the setting used.