Last month, the biggest event in the known video game universe descended on Boston, bringing developers, publishers, and gamers from all over the world to our fair city. Over the three day event, nearly 100,000 attendees flooded the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, temporarily making Boston officially the game-iest, StreetPass-iest, city in the world. We jumped in, head first, to try and cover the insanity and spread the filth of 8Bit Proof. This episode features:
- A special guest co-host.
- Detailed descriptions of our hands on time with Diablo 3 on PS3, The Elder Scrolls Online, Ducktales Remastered, The Last of Us, State of Decay, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, and more.
- Our interpretations of the exclusive video footage we witnessed of Watchdogs, Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag, Splinter Cell: Blacklist, and Saint’s Row IV.
- Our impressions of PAX East Indie games, some great, some not-so-great.
- Our favorite Cosplayer interactions.
- The winner of the “Tell Us What To Do at PAX” contest is declared. If you’re the winner, make sure to contact us to claim your free copy of Skyrim!
Tattered, bruised, defeated, and drunk, we recorded two mini-shows, one each night, and combined them into one full PAX East episode. Because we love you guys, and because we know you enjoy hearing our misery, we fought off exhaustion and slapped together our very first “on location” episode. Enjoy!
(WARNING: Explicit language, NSFW)
(To download, right click and save audio as.)