I’m getting all sorts of advice about who should approach who, when it comes to meeting someone or saying hello to someone who you are attracted to. Some of my friends say it should always be the man but others say that’s so old-fashioned — if a woman finds a guy attractive she should go up to him and introduce herself. What do you think? I should note that I’m a 27-year-old woman.
Confusion over the approach, Boston,
- 36 seconds: Increasingly, women don’t want to be passive bystanders in the dating process.
- 57 seconds: I happen to be partial to a more traditional approach – letting the guy pursue a bit, especially at the beginning of the dating process. BUT, that doesn’t mean this is the “right” way for everyone.
- 1:38: Dr. Pat Allen is a pioneer in the field of relationships. What does she write about it her book “Getting to I Do” regarding masculine/feminine energies and the act of approaching. Tune in to find out.
- 2:15 – Do I agree or disagree with Dr. Pat Allen’s approach? Tune in.
- 2:29: So…should you go up to a man who you find attractive and introduce yourself? Tune in to hear what I have to say.
- 2:40: What do guys think about a woman coming up to them?
- 3:00: What if a guy doesn’t like a woman to approach him first. Listen to what I have to say.