The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddess is a year-long tour playing in various cities across the world and is currently touring in North America. The show has added four more tour dates for its performances to let even more fans experience the magic of the Legend of Zelda soundtrack.
The symphony recounts the classic storylines from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. The concert will also highlight orchestral renditions of music from other games including The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening and The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask.
The new tour dates are below.
- Pittsburgh at the Heinz Hall on July 27 and 28
- San Jose at the San Jose Civic on September 7
- Boston at The Wang Theatre on October 18
- Chicago at The Chicago Theatre on October 25
- New York City at The Theater at MSG on November 28
More dates will be announced soon. The full list of tour dates and more information can be found on the tour’s main website.