I just saw your video “Mp4 Love #15- He said/she said: How to gain confidence with women.” It is very informative and helpful, and I enjoyed watching it!
I have a quick question for you, if you can help me answer it that will be great. My problem now is not so much about approaching women. I can approach, banter, and build rapport with pretty much any woman I see. BUT when I start building rapport and sitting down with her in comfort, I do not know how to properly escalate sexually. I usually touch them lightly on the elbow and shoulder (but that’s about it), and talk about comfort stories (childhood, future goals, etc). It just seems that attraction wears down after a while when I don’t sexually escalate. Do you have any tips or suggestions for me? Should I be more dominant and use more sexual touching? Or maybe develop erotic talks? I’m a little lost here. Any feedback would be appreciated! Thank you for your time.
- 15 seconds: It’s important to think about your love life and what you want, but in this situation you are overthinking things!
- 1:16: When you think too much in these situations, you come off as rehearsed and awkward.
- 1:38: You don’t want to end up in the friend zone, though, so there a few simple things to consider. Tune in to find out more!
- 1:40: How can you use touch to your advantage in this type of situation? Tune in.
- 2:20: An easy NLP technique that builds rapport. Find out what it is!
- 3:04: Work on eliminating the belief that you’re just a friend zone kind of guy. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy unless you end the belief.
- 3:35: How to observe a woman’s body language and know how to proceed to build sexual energy.
- 4:05: Don’t second guess yourself.
- 4:18: Practice, practice, practice!