I’m always unsure about when I should have sex with a man for the first time. What are your thoughts on this?
First time sex, Boston
- 56 seconds: Helen Fisher, famous anthropologist, says that no sex is causal. I agree.
- 1:09: In my honest opinion, I don’t think many women are all that interested in or good at having casual, no-strings attached sex. Usually there are ulterior motives – it’s not just for purely physical reasons. And usually alcohol is involved.
- 1:39: The questions to ask yourself to answer this question are: What are you looking for and how well do you know yourself? Tune in for more thoughts on why to ask yourself these questions.
- 2:27: Women often sleep with someone to solidify a relationship. Doesn’t work this way. Women are often disappointed and hurt when man disappears.
- 2:50: The one thing I say OVER and OVER to women. Tune in to find out what that is.
- 3:10: If you’re the type of person that can have casual sex without getting hurt or disappointed and you’re not looking for anything serious, sleep with someone whenever you want…BUT BE SAFE!
- 3:30: If you’re the type of person that doesn’t really enjoy casual sex and you’re looking for a long-term relationship, wait a few months with someone you’re dating. Tune in to find out why.
- 4:22: Ask yourself the two aforementioned questions, be honest with yourself, and you’ll be in a better position to answer your own question.
Submit your dating/relationship questions to [email protected].