Q: I’m a 26-year-old nice guy who really wants a girlfriend. Trouble is I feel as though women today don’t want nice guys. I see some of my guy friends treat women like crap and the women keep coming back to them. Unbelievable. Do I have to become a jerk to meet someone? Seems rather depressing.
Nice guy reconsidering, Boston
- 34 seconds – Stay true to who you are! You don’t want someone falling for someone you’re not.
- 44 seconds – Definition of nice. Someone who is kind and thoughtful, not a pushover.
- 57 seconds – Most women don’t respect a man who they can take advantage of
- 1:10 – SECRET most guys don’t know about nice guys: Tune in to find out what it is.
- 2:22 – Nice guys can find a balance. You can still be nice, but take charge a little bit when out there dating, so the woman isn’t always calling the shots.
- 2:40 – Observe other men who strike that balance between being nice and remaining desirable to women. Those are the men you want to emulate.
Submit your dating/relationship questions to [email protected].