LOS ANGELES — Tetris Online, Inc. (www.tetrisonline.com) today announced the upcoming release of Tetris for Nintendo 3DS, set to hit stores in October.
“Tetris for Nintendo 3DS will allow fans to experience the game like never before – in 3D!” the company said in a statement. “With over 20 eye-catching game modes, Tetris or Nintendo 3DS delivers a rich mix of both traditional and innovative ways to enjoy playing the Tetris game.”
“The unique capabilities of Nintendo 3DS inspired us to develop a Tetris game that exceeds fan expectations at every level,” said Minoru Arakawa, president and chief executive officer of Tetris Online, Inc. “Tetris for Nintendo 3DS delivers an experience that you have to see to believe.”
Tetris for Nintendo 3DS features include:
- Over 20 Game Modes!
- Featured Game Modes: Marathon, Computer Battle, Fever, and Survival
- Party Game Modes: Stage Racer Plus, Shadow Wide, Jigsaw, Tower Climber, Capture, Fit, Bombliss, Sprint, and Master Mode
- Augmented Reality Game Modes: AR Marathon and AR Tower Climber
- Local Multiplayer Game Modes (2P–8P): VS Battle, VS Stage Racer, VS Shadow Wide, VS Capture, and Co?op Tower Climber
- Download Play Game Modes (2P–8P): Marathon with Everyone, Fever with Everyone, and VS Battle
- Nintendo® Wi?Fi Connection Game Modes (2P–6P): 3 variants of World Battle
- Discover new exciting Items for Fever using SpotPass™