Modern Warfare 3 is set to include new killstreaks, fresh perks and the addition of team perks. According to the information, supplied by Kotaku the game would feature multiple new perks for both player and team. Those these aren’t all of them, the site could confirm that these perks are included.
- Stopping Power: Increased bullet damage.
- Blast Shield: Unclear
- Health Regen: Regenerate health over time.
- Stun Protection: Prevent stunning from flash grenades.
- Blind Eye: Makes you immune to killstreaks.
- Assassin: Makes you immune to UAV, thermal, and heartbeat sensors.
- Point Guard: Every two assists count as a kill towards your killstreak.
- Dead Silence: You become silent
- Recon: Unsure about this one, but likely to give you a more indepth radar
There’s also a few new reported killstreaks:
- EMP Grenade: Takes out all area electronics.
- Littlebird: givs you a tiny remote-controlled helicopter.
- Precision Airstrike: Calls in an airstrike
- Stealth bomber: Calls in a B2 Spirit
- Remote Turret: A remote controlled turret.
- Directional UAV: A UAV that can be directed into areas to scan for enemies.
- Remote Mortar: Direct a mortar team using a zoomable camera view of the map to call in strikes.
- Airdrop Trap: A booby-trapped airdrop.
- Ammo Resupply: An ammo reloading airdrop.
- Escort Airdrop: A protected airdrop.
- Specialist Strike Package: unsure what this one is.
So the bad news then? It looks like Modern Warfare 3 won’t feature dedicated servers, but rather rely on the host servers used from previous games. Blast, is this a big deal to you guys?