Now, while I’m personally comfortable using a DualShock 3 controller when playing first-person shooters on my PS3, I know that there’s many out there who simply MUST have a keyboard and mouse when playing a game like COD.
Well, if that sounds like you, Penguin United has created the Eagle-Eye, which converts any standard USB HID keyboard and mouse into a turbo charged controller for the PS3.
The Eagle-Eye Converter provides a customized key mapping feature for all PS3 controller buttons that seamlessly transfers the command data to your keyboard and mouse. Now first-person shooter games like Call of Duty; Modern Warfare, Killzone 3, and BioShock can be played with greater dexterity, speed and accuracy than with a standard controller.
"One of the drawbacks with playing first-person shooters is the lack of speed and accuracy offered by traditional controllers," stated Richard Huang, President of Penguin United. "We found a simple solution by bypassing the controller and transferring the button features directly to the computer keyboard and mouse. The Eagle-Eye offers an amazing alternative for fans of shooting games."
One of the most impressive features about the Eagle-Eye is the accuracy and effectiveness converted to the computer mouse, with a 1 to 1 translation from a PS3 controller to the mouse.
- Converts any standard USB HID Keyboard and Mouse into a PS3 Controller
- Adjust Mouse sensitivity through the game’s option menu.
- 1 to 1 translation from the PS3 right analog stick to the mouse movement for an ultra accurate aim in FPS.
- Maps out all PS3 buttons and left analog stick via included software to customize your control. Right analog stick defaults to mouse movement.
- Compatible with all PS3 games.
- USB 2.0 Keyboard and Mouse inputs.
- 2 ft. USB cable connects to PS3.
- Turbo option for X, triangle, square, circle, L1, L2, R1, R2 buttons
- Programmable Macro Functions to turn any single key into a combination of moves.
- Compatible with all PS3 console versions, future proof with firmware updates.<
- Quick, easy set up in less than 1 minute with included software
- MSRP: $59.99
Leave a Reply