A Quincy police lieutenant suffered second-degree burns on Friday when his propane grill exploded, the Patriot Ledger reported.

Kevin Tobin was burned on his right leg, right arm, and left hand. He was treated and released from Massachusetts General Hospital.

His uncle, Quincy District Court chief magistrate Arthur Tobin told the Patriot Ledger that the lieutenant had just brought the grill out to his driveway when it exploded. Neighbors rushed over to help him.

About The Author

John Guilfoil is the editor-in-chief of Blast: Boston's Online Magazine and the Blast Magazine Network. He can be reached at [email protected]. Tweet @johnguilfoil.

Leave a Reply