Every Monday morning at 9 a.m. Nintendo unleashes a slew of new downloadble content to its three-fold digital hotspots, DSiWare, WiiWare, and the Virtual Console. Today we’re treated to a plentiful offering of new and old.
Highlights are, at least for me, Dark Void Zero, Shadow Dancer, and Muscle March, but feel free to chime in on what you’re spending your digital monies on this morning.
- Muscle March (NGBI, 1-4 players, 500 Wii Points)
- The Amazing Brain Train (Wahoo Studios, 1 player, 600 Wii Points)
- Starship Defense (Nintendo, 1 player, 500 DSi Points)
- Dark Void Zero (Capcom, 1 player, 500 DSiPoints)
- Chronos Twins (EnjoyUp Games, 1 player, 500 DSiPoints)
- Me And My Dogs: Friends Forever (GameLoft, 1 player, 800 DSiPoints)
- Shadow Dancer: The Secret of Shinobi (Sega, 1 player, 800 Wii Points)