When Forza Motorsport 3 hits retail at the end of the month it’ll come bundled with a download code for exclusive day-one downloadable content.
Inside every new copy of Forza 3 will be a code good for two exclusive race tracks, the High Speed Ring and Sidewinder Proving Grounds, and these ten additional vehicles listed below.
- ’65 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA
- ’64 Aston Martin DB5 Vantage
- ’81 BMW M1
- ’60 Chevrolet Corvette
- ’69 Dodge Charger
- ’57 Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa
- ’80 Fiat 131 Abarth
- ’67 Lamborghini Miura P400
- ’71 Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R
- ’65 Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe
The press release, issued by Microsoft this morning, made no mention of whether or not this DLC will remain exclusive or will be, at some point down the road, made available to the masses in one way or another. For now, the only way to score the extras is by purchasing a new copy when the game releases October 27.