Sony Online Entertainment, creators of the free-to-play, but pay-to-add-to MMORPG Free Realms recently announced that their ambitious child-oriented online title is crazy popular to the 2 millionth degree.
Free Realms launched about a month and a half ago, garnered‚ a whopping 1 million users in just 18 days, and has since doubled in size to a gargantuan 2 million players.
To celebrate such grand success SOE is giving away in-game items (listed below) to the first 2 million who registered.
- Cotton Wool Candy “" Eating this food will change your character into a shaved ewe for thirty minutes.
- Hot Cheese Fondue “" Eating this food temporarily increases your character’s matcher’s advantage.
- Kavod Rainbow Candy “" Eating this food temporarily increases your character’s maker’s reach.
- Silver Surf n’ Turf “" Eating this food will cause a vortex around your character for thirty minutes.
- Super Coin Booster “" Your character will temporarily have better luck finding wealth after reading the magic words on this scroll.
- Super Star Booster “" Your character will temporarily learn faster after reading the magic words on this scroll.
Try out Free Realms today by signing up over at FreeRealms.com, where you’ll literally be up and running in minutes