Averatec announced Tuesday the availability of two new semi ruggedized laptops in their new Voya series.
The Voya 4473 has a standard 14.1″ screen, while the larger Voya 6494 has 15.4″ widescreen display.
“The Voya line of notebooks are designed with sturdiness in mind. Boasting magnesium alloy outer cases, corner bumpers, and an anti-shock mounted hard drive, the Voya notebooks are up to the rigors of everyday life and more,” the company said in a statement.
The laptops, starting at $1,299, will be available online and through retailers.
- Semi-Rugged 15.4″ WXGA widescreen notebook supporting 1280×800 resolution
- Drop and vibration resistant inernal components, Spill resistant keyboard and touchpad
Intel Core 2 Duo Processor
- Windows Vista Home Premium
- 2GB DDR2 System RAM, expandable to 4GB
- 250GB SATA HDD
- 802.11a/b/g WLAN
- Intel Graphic Media Accelerator, X3100
- Built-in SuperMulti dual layer DVD Burner
- 4-in-1 Media Card Reader
- PCI Express Card Slot