- It can’t be 0630 yet, XO, what’s up?
- You handle it, XO, I’m beat
- Have someone bring it to me
- Dismissed, wheeler, and have the XO come to my cabin
- This is as serious as it gets XO, take a look at this
- How she got out is anyone’s guess….
- I want you supervising sonar, Mr. Foster. Drag a cot in here if you have to
- We’re liaison-authorized to talk to the Carrier Battle Group. Get him on the horn
- I received your message from CONSUBLANT…
- At best speed, what are the probable…
- Kilo Class submarine, probably a performance upgrade
- Standard speed will be sufficient…
- How’s your readiness posture Weps?
- I’d like to put us on an increased readiness footing. Double your watch until further notice.
- Was it a malfunction in your gear?
- You said the volume changed with speed. It it some kind of hull effect?
- Do we have a problem here, or are we worrying about nothing?
- How long would a hull search take?
- I want to lock out a diver, XO. I want a thorough hull search.
- Let me see it
- Get it back to ChEng..and i want answers
- I’m willing to hear a list of suspects. Who had the opportunity…or motive to stick that thing on the hull?
- Anything strange happen….
- Everyone’s a suspect, Mr. Wheeler, until I can find out who put that whistle on the hull of my ship.
- Why were you late?
- That thing was found at 9 feet…
- Who told you? Who told you to do it?
- Why were you late?
- I’m placing you under arrest…
- Sound the general alarm. Take evasive action.
- Return fire. Break contact
- Continue to move closer
- Is it the kilo?
- Can you give me a course and speed on this contact?
- I think i have a grasp of the tactical situation. I’d like to hear some suggestions.
- You mean the Akula’s trying to give away her location?
- You got about 20 seconds to get me interested, Master Chief…start talking.
- Get me a firing solution
- Fire tube 1
- Prepare to fire second torpedo
- Fire tube 2
- Place m48 in command mode..Order it to kill sierra 25
- I gave you an order XO….
- Place him under arrest XO
- Put the gun down wheeler. You don’t want to hurt anyone
- Break contact. Get us out of here
- Come to periscope depth and give them a nav fix
- Ready tube 2
From here, you’ve won. Save the game (CTRL-S) and reload (CTRL-L) to watch the three happy endings.
We thank The Spoiler Centre, which put up the first Silent Steel walkthrough many years ago.