iHome’s new iH85B takes the earbuds out of your ear — and that’s one less distraction when you’re riding a bike.
With all the bad press plastic bottles are getting lately, the iH85B, designed with a bike mounting bracket is a great replacement.
It takes four AA batteries or an AC adapter for home listening. It’s also water and impact-resistant with a speaker cap to protect itself. It docks with all docking iPods.
The iH85B also charges your iPod when plugged in by AC power.
The product also uses Reson8 audio technology, giving the iH85B some rich sounding vibes–and it does sound really good for a device its size.
If you’re into cycling, and into iPods, check this one out.
- Listen to your iPod at home or while biking anywhere
- Charges your iPod when connected to AC adaptor(included)
- Works with docking iPod models
- Reson8â„¢ technology with passive speaker for full, rich sound
- Mounted wireless RF remote control for safer control while biking
- Comes with mounting bracket and all hardware
- Bike mounted remote control for safe riding
- Tough water and impact-resistant polycarbonate case
- NOT compatible with iPod Shuffle.