Based on the National Geographic documentary, Arctic Tale allows you to fight for survival as three different polar animals.
The film dramatically follows the paths of a mother walrus and her calf and a polar bear and her cubs. This Nintendo DS game allows you to utilize four survival attributes through 24 levels, several mini-game levels and multiple endings.
Survive as a young cub and avoid dangers and threats. Not a whole lot else to say about Arctic Tale. This is a good game, perfect for youngsters.
Arctic Tale is also available on GBA and Wii. The movie DVD will be out in 2008.
- Play as three different animals from the film
- Both the Polar Bear and the Walrus have four attributes that relate to their survival
- 24 stages and 8 stages on mini-games
- Each episode will close with one of three endings
- Over a dozen additional land and sea creatures are scattered throughout the sub-zero terrain
Publisher: DSI Games
Developer: DSI Games
Platform: Nintendo DS
Launch Date: October 25, 2007
Learning Curve: [rating:5/5]
Overall: [rating:5/5] Editor’s Choice
Update 1/1/08, DSI Games also has a Wii version of Arctic Tale. It’s very similar.
Leave a Reply