Roxio has released an update for its popular video software, Popcorn 3, which we reviewed last month.
The v3.0.2 update addresses several bugs. “In addition to Leopard compatibility fixes, this version solves a number of other issues,” said Roxio’s Mirka Janus.
The update is available for free on the Roxio website.
Popcorn v3.0.2 Changes:
- Popcorn 3 is now compatible with Mac OS X v10.5 (Leopard)
- Resolves issue where DVD chapters were not correctly preserved as bookmarks
- DTS audio is no longer incorrectly identified as MPEG-1
- Language of audio tracks is now correctly displayed to user
- Users can now properly switch between PAL and NTSC output settings for DVD-Video
- Should no longer receive error 1634955892 when using physical DVD source
- Exporting from DVD source should longer cause error –43 or -206
- Resolves issue where exporting to 3G format would generate an error message
- Resolves synchronization issue experienced when using 24fps H.264 content
- Resolves issue where disabling Fit-To-DVD compression generated -50 error
- Resolves issue where Fit-to-DVD video compression calculation was incorrect
- Resolves issue with black frames appearing in video after conversion
- TiVo recordings created after TiVo’s Fall 2007 DVR update will no longer cause the application to hang during encoding
The update also fixes a bug in Roxio’s Toast Video Player, which caused some HD videos to playback incorrectly.