Lighthouse Interactive and developer Vertex 4 released a teaser trailer for SunAge, a new real-time strategy game coming in January. SunAge will be playable on a variety of configurations, including lower-spec systems.
- 3 Distinct Races – Human, Raak-zun and Sentinel – each with their own units, buildings, technological advantages and disadvantages.
- Unique Upgrades – Alternate modes can be researched for all units, unlocking dual functionality for greater tactical depth.
- Graphics – Stunning sci-fi environments from vast industrial cities and devastated wastelands, to a lush alien planet. While displaying rich graphical environments and visual effects, SunAge is very playable on lower spec PC’s and laptops.
- Tactical Landscape – All units and their alternate modes are crucial to the overall strategy. Exploit weaknesses in the enemy’s network while strengthening your own connection lines.
- Formations – Squad concept combined with long distance camera views allows a large number of units to be fighting onscreen with a clear overview of the battle ground.
- Singleplayer – 25 campaign maps with compelling plots for each race.
- Multiplayer – LAN and Online – Classic multiplayer with focus on gathering 4 different kinds of resources and outsmarting the opponent in battle. 10 maps created uniquely for multiplayer mode.
- Command Queuing – Command your units to prone, build or attack where you want them and when you want them to do so.
- Indirect Intelligent Targeting (IIT) – Order your units to focus on pre-selected targets.
OS: Windows ME / 2000 / XP / Vista
CPU: 1,2 GHz Intel Pentium III or equivalent AMD Athlon processor
RAM: 512 MB (1 GB Recommended for Windows Vista)
Video Card: 128 MB 3D accelerated video card
PC CD-ROM: 4x (or PC DVD-ROM drive)
Sound: DirectSound compatible (Sound Blaster X-Fi series sound card recommended)
Available Hard Disk Space: 1 GB
DirectX®: 9.0c compatible
Other: Mouse, Keyboard and Speakers
Multiplayer: LAN or 56K (or faster) Internet Connection