Summer should be about going outside and enjoying the sun, but for those who’d rather stay in and play video games, Microsoft’s yearly promotion has got you covered. Last year’s Summer of Arcade brought us the indie gem Bastion and a few other notable titles. Looking at this year’s lineup, what games catch your eye?
- July 18 – Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater HD, 1200 MS Points ($15)
- July 25 – Wreckateer, 800 MS Points ($10)
- August 1 – Deadlight, 1200 MS Points ($15)
- August 8 – Hybrid, 1200 MS Points ($15)
- August 15 – Dust: An Elysian Tail, 1200 MS Points ($15)
Also, if you buy any three of the five games listed above, Microsoft will thank you by giving you 400 Microsoft Points back.