Make Custom Mugs for the Holidays
Holiday gift-giving is made surprisingly easy with the mighty mug! Personalized ceramic mugs have it all: They’re thoughtful, practical and affordable too. Design just one for Grandma, make mugs for the whole family, or order hundreds of corporate logo mugs for a company event. Here are some ideas from Minespress custom mugs to inspire your gifting.
Promotional Mugs for Employees & Customers
Why order corporate mugs?Unlike other promotional products, ceramic mugs can’t be used up and are unlikely to be thrown away. In fact, when given to habitual coffee drinkers they become daily reminders of your company’s products and services. Even better, psychology tells us that pairing your logo with one’s favorite beverage makes for a positive association!
When can you hand out your mugs?Some natural opportunities for distributing these enduring promo items include:
· Employee holiday parties
· Customer appreciation events
· Trade shows
· Interviews with prospective employees
· Charity fundraisers
Another option is to include a corporate mug in a gift basket for an out-of-town visitor or an especially valuable customer. Combine the customized cup with other corporate swag (e.g., a sweatshirt, a calendar and beer cozies) or with gourmet foods such as chocolate, wine and mixed nuts. Choosing local products such as locally roasted coffee beans can add an especially personal touch to a corporate gift.
How to make custom mugs:Your corporate logo makes designing custom mugs an easy process. Simply consider your logo’s colors and choose black, white or a bold complementary color from the Minespress collection of glossy and matte ceramic finishes. Two-tone coffee mugs and bowls are also available; you can feature one company color on the outside and another on the inside. Logo file formats accepted by Minespress are: JPEG, TIFF, EPS, PDF, PSD, AI and INDD.
No logo? No problem! Minespress supplies an emblem database and can print text that you enter on screen.
Mugs for Family & Friends
Show off your creativity at the next family reunion! While promotional corporate mugs generally feature formal designs, the mugs made for family and friends can be especially imaginative. Surprise each recipient with a single custom mug or a four-piece set for entertaining. Here are the main steps we’d take to get the job done.
1. Choose your “canvas.”Are you imagining a plain white 12-oz. mug? Think bigger! You have many blank mugs to choose from. Minespress makes ceramics in a variety of shapes, sizes and colors. Choose from standard C-handle coffee mugs, jumbo 24-ounce mugs, latte cups, and even soup bowls with ceramic spoons included.
2. Add graphics. Each Minespress mug can hold one or two images. If just one image is used, you’ll get to choose whether the imprint faces a left-handed or right-handed coffee drinker. Some image ideas for family gifts include:
· A family initial
· A family crest
· A family photo
· A pet photo
· A child’s artwork
You can also add text to Minespress custom mugs. One option is to create text in an image file. The other is to use the Minespress website’s text tool.
3. Add goodies.Make your mug extra-special by filling it with the recipient’s favorite candy or homemade holiday cookies. One gift instantly becomes two!
Knock out lots of holiday gifts at once. It’s easy with customized products from Minespress!