You’ve head of fish tacos, right? Here’s a quesadilla made with spinach, shrimp and codfish that’s simply to die for:
Seafood Spinach Quesadilla’s
1 bag frozen shrimp (51-60 count)
3 oz. Cod
Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- Heat oven to 400 degrees
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and add cod
- When cod is just about cooked put cod shrimp and spinach into one pan and cook until spinach is wilted and seafood is cooked.
- Spray round baking pan with cooking spray.
- Brush olive oil onto one side of tortilla and place into round baking pan
- Spread shredded Monterey Jack cheese on tortilla.
- Add spinach and seafood mixture to tortilla.
- Place second tortilla on top and spread olive oil over top half of tortilla.
- Place in oven until tortillas are crisp.
- After removing sprinkling cheese on top of finished product and cover until cheese melts (1 minute at most).
- Slice with large knife or pizza cutter.
- In a bowl mash half ripe avocado.
- Mix in salsa of choice and enjoy guacamole and salsa on the side of your quesadillas!