Now that the dust has (mostly) settled after E3, a victor need be declared. So who was it? Who walked away with triumphant swagger while others scurried home with a black eye? Who stood upon the necks of their competitor’s mangled corpses and who was at the bottom of the pile? Who was the tea-bagger and who was the tea-bagee? We answer all your questions, even the ones you didn’t ask!
This episode includes:
- A game honoring some historic console life cycles.
- Another mysterious Industry inside source with more exclusive E3 information than you can shake a stick at.
- Joe’s thorough Sony recap.
- Corey’s Nintendo Direct coverage.
- Susi captures the magic that is Microsoft’s showing before their decision to pull a complete 180 on their online and used game policies (which occurred literally a day after the recording of this episode, so don’t blame us for any inaccuracies, blame Microsoft!).
- A brief summation of EA, Ubisoft, and PC related E3 news.
Remember, if you’ve got something to say, don’t be shy! Give us an earful on our Facebook Page! Tell us where to cram it on Twitter, @8BitProof. Or just send us some good old fashioned hate mail at email@example.com.
(WARNING: Explicit language, NSFW)
Play in new window
Want to listen on your mobile device? Click Here!
Enjoy listening to us get drunk and yell about games? Subscribe on iTunes!
Refuse to jump on the iTunes bandwagon? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!