Since Sony’s unveiling of the PlayStation 4 last week, the internet has been abuzz with everything related to the next generation console. By now, you’ve surely heard what every blogger and industry expert had to say, but what about four drunk nerds from Boston? Tune into this very special episode as the 8Bit crew goes over the announcement with a fine tooth comb, giving their own reactions, predictions, and of course, arguments. This episode features.
- A quick, booze-guzzling contest to kick off the show.
- A breakdown of Sony’s announcement in terms of technology, speed, hardware, and social connectivity.
- Thoughts on the individual developer tech demos.
- A comprehensive list of the games announced and showcased for the PS4.
- Roger’s accidental creation of a new, filthy-sounding word.
So even if you think you know everything there is to know about the PlayStation 4, you should probably listen to this episode, just to be sure. Do it for love. Do it for the children. Do it for freedom. Do it because it’s awesome and it will make you awesome by association (a scientifically proven fact).
Also, if you can tell us the new word Roger accidentally created, we’ll send you some free, kick ass stickers because free kick ass stuff is, well, awesome. Leave your responses in the comments section here on Blast, on our Facebook page, or on Twitter.
(WARNING: Explicit language, NSFW)
(To download, right click and save audio as.)